MYSEXYAUDI -> DEYRIN
"The Last Billboard"
A 36-foot-long billboard located at the corner of Highland and Baum in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Every month, a different individual is invited to take over the billboard to broadcast personalized messages, which are spelt out using wooden letters that are changed by hand.
“A little bit of Monica in my life,
A little bit of Erica by my side,
A little bit of Rita is all I need,
A little bit of Tina is what I see,
A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long,
A little bit of Jessica, here I am…”
If you don’t know this reference, you’re definitely too young for me.
You know you sang it in your head.
& did a little shoulder/head dance
I gotta present five facts about myself as per v-as-in-victor's request.
1. As of yesterday, I’ve accidentally set off the night time alarm at my school once. It’s exhilarating.
2. On the subject of yesterday, The band’s first performance under new management (i.e. new director) was yesterday, at the football team’s second game. They played the school rivals, and by the freaking grace of God, they won. And our band crushed Hillside’s. That was the last game I’ll ever experience as the manager of the band, and that’s such a shocking thought to me. I couldn’t figure out why I was so nervous that night until I realized that.
3. My dreams pretty much always have to do with fighting something. Whether it’s a big corporation or just a personal enemy, I’m always in a struggle of some sort.
4. Hipster culture is damn enjoyable to me. If only it weren’t so racist.
5. If someone else doesn’t open a restaurant/bakery/whatever that sells exclusively food that you can only get one time of the year (like fair food) by the time I have enough money to, I will.
It’s your turn!